Thursday, August 18, 2011

Count Down Until September 10th

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 1:09 AM
So it will not be long before the big 37Th Birthday and if its in God's will and I see it I wanna Party like never before! Okay so I have not done the kinda partying I am speaking of in a long time! So yes I wanna look and feel special that whole weekend. So I had to collage my must haves!


At the moment it is a Big Debate weather I will be doing it in my town or going the distance to the ATL. Now I wanna look like a 500,000 grand but on a 500 budget! LOL
Besides the closer I get to 40 the harder i am taken it, so my body is telling me yes``` hearing the old R-kelly song bump and grind lol. Yes I wanna Party & Bullshit the whole month of September but since i am not Paris Hilton, Kim K or A Lady Version of Diddy! It will be a weekend instead!
Let's see how it goes next month!
My Birthday Wishes are simple this year.
Happy Life
Good or better Health
More time with the Family

Worldly wishes would be...
I am back into NYX so it would be any of the NYX Square e/s
NYX Glosses
Rimmel lip glosses, punk princess (can't find it anymore)
The best Bronzer around for woc's Drugstore & High End!
Nar's Blushes in Tao's, Angelica
Dior e/s Palette ( it will be my first)
Ysl Lipstick's (there e/s don't appeal to me yet)
Teddy Bear with a Pink bow~
From my Sub's I would just love to get a Card-I miss those day's!

2 comments:

me on September 18, 2011 at 10:28 AM said...

Happy Birthday Pink! I don't think you are asking for too much and I hope your list got crossed off!

cathysmith07 on December 29, 2011 at 7:20 PM said...

Lovely post! Thanks! i ♥ it.

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates