Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Clinique and Estee lauder newbies

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 4:29 PM

I am so inlove with my new glosses from Estee Lauder, maybe I am growing up, I have always seen estee lauder as the mature women brand. But if you think of all the women today over 40 and looking Hot! Well I have 5 1/2 years to before I hit the big 40. But I wanna look good all the way. The lighter pink is called star pink and has small blue reflects in it. Candy of course looks like Cotton candy.
Stay tune for the foundation and powder review from the clinique newbies.
Chao

5 comments:

WinterBlossom on April 15, 2009 at 12:31 AM said...

The lipglosses look gorgeous. Such pretty spring colours. :)

Is that clinique superfit makeup I see....? If it is I've got that one. :) I quite like it. :) Good haul xxx

BeautyGUMBO on April 15, 2009 at 10:52 AM said...

Yes, I am going to try it out a little more before I review the superfit

Inge on April 15, 2009 at 11:03 AM said...

I have recently falled in love with Estee Lauder products. They have really stepped up their game!

Anonymous said...

MAC is owned bu Estee Lauder, it waould make since that there products are being stepped up because MAC is such a sucessful company

Dori In Pink on April 28, 2009 at 4:45 AM said...

those lip glosses are too cute. they seem like they would be good with different skin tones and over different lipsticks

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates