Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mac Pigments dupe's using Loreal Hip

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 12:16 AM
Mac's Blue Brown Pigment on left and Loreal Hip's INTREPID on the right!
Okay Ladies on a recent haul I found that 1 of my pigments looked as if it was a dupe for my blue brown pigment from mac, then I checked out a few more. So here goes nothing! Tell me what you think?

Left to right Mac cosmetics on the left Loreal hip on the right, Loreal Hip is a tad harder to blend and doesn't last as long in color during the day. But the colors are pretty good.


Pictured are the swatches of Golden Olive Pigment Vs Rebel from Loreal Hip


Mac's Golden Olive Pigment left Loreal Hip's Rebel on the right (below)





Left to right Mac's Vanilla pigment Vs Restless from Loreal Hip same under tones only
restless you have to blend a little more.
Thanks for viewing I hope this same people money in the future!!!
Chao!

3 comments:

BeautyGUMBO on May 9, 2009 at 12:37 AM said...

I forgot to add all pigments used without a primer in the pic's...

1xellus1 on May 14, 2009 at 10:46 AM said...

thanks so much for posting this. i sent you a pm requesting the intrepid/blue brown vs. this is better w/ more dupes. you know i'm a sucka for them. thanks so much girl! :O)

Virtues of Beauty on June 15, 2009 at 2:48 AM said...

This was a great post!

I'm always on the hunt for cheaper alternatives to MAC, and those dupes look very good.

…PS I nominated your blog for an award! Here’s the link (“,)

http://miss-virtue.blogspot.com/2009/06/adorable-blog-awards.html

xXx

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates