Thursday, February 24, 2011

Nude on Nude or Naked?

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 4:09 AM
Nude on Nude

Hey Doll's I am so discouraged with trying to get that freaking Naked Palette, Like who makes something permenate and there never available? I keep missing it, I'll get a in-stock email go to the site and Bam! Gone again! Like serious...
Since I was stalking Cherry Culture and they Have this Nude on Nude Palette I thought to myself maybe you should try this. After all you I used to be a NYX Junkie,
Urban Decay Palette's are way more cheaper than buying their single eye shadows. But hey the NYX Palette is $25.00 and always in-stock!





I don't even care about if its reviews on it at the moment. I will say this I do not like the outside packaging overall look and you know I really dont care for square shape shadows. Its My OCD I guess lol. Like if my eye shadows are not circle shaped I dont tend to reach for them. That is why when Mac comes out with square palette's I don't rush to get them, That is to much money to end up sitting in a drawer!

2 comments:

1xellus1 on August 15, 2011 at 10:19 AM said...

I have both palettes. I enjoy them both. They have the same texture. Are both very pigmented. NYX gives you way more colors, but some are ashy. I needed a 2ndary base w/ the NYX, not w/ the UD. Awesome palettes for anyone who loves neutrals. Great for travel. :O)

BeautyGUMBO on August 19, 2011 at 10:16 AM said...

Great infomation 1xellus1 thanks

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates