Monday, August 4, 2008

MAC cosmetics Paint Pots

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 1:35 AM


So as most products you may have in mind Mac cosmetics paint pots are so awsome and great to work with. They have many color's to work with they even have different finishes.I have fallen in love with the little goodies.
Swathes below include left from right. Quite natrual, girl friendly, contructivist which is so beautiful, Soft Ochre and Bare Study. These and more can be found at there website for $16.50 www.maccosmetics.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also love the paint pots, don't know how I did my makeup without it before I bought my first one - which was Bare Study. I hate the Paints but Paint Pots rock!

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates