Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hair Care Haul #1

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 8:20 AM



So away from the makeup just for a tad bit, I am trying to get my hair back to life. Before I let someone tryout a new style on my hair back in March I had a nice length to nappy strains of hair. I started to get to off into makeup and forgot the rest of my beauty needs. So trying to get back focus I had to get the basic needs. Women of color have a high demand in haircare needs but there is no reason to be clueless anymore there are a wide range of site's that help women of color from start to finish...So I had to run to sally's and they are having a great sale 1 liter silk elements conditioner 2 for 10 bucks.Picture above is silk elements revive with all natrual almond oil great for locking in mosture. I love there relaxer with shea butter in mild its wonderful. This will be my first time using the shampoo and conditioner so look back for reviews on that.
Thanks for viewing
xoxox
Pink!

0 comments:

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates