Monday, September 1, 2008

LoYAL DiVA's Contest winner's

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 3:23 PM
Hi, I know
I have keep you all waiting long enough and I am so sorry! But your going to be even more mad once you read on! You all have done amazing job's some of the judges felt the looks where hott and some felt well we didn't see you put it on! Either way you rocked the looks. Some of you did your thang with the Diva attitude, pose and more. A loyal diva is always prepared for whatever and always bring it. A dive will rock a weave, wig, long hair and short hair. Some even went to shaving there dam heads!Your all are very bright and beautiful. Female Diva goes to Cosmeticcutie had the swagga and made as I call it BGsexy people proud! This was a great choice from My lovely Judge! As for my teenie xcatherinesbombx this is a Diva in the making rocking that hott look!
And last but not least my MALE DIVA who was so sexy and so fierce! Sumos!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you all for Entering.... Oh! Here is where you get mad! Still a surprise on your Surprise! They will be shipped out this coming Monday or sooner as the shipments come in... If you remember there small good baskets... No not food! LOL
No if you will send your addy's to me at ylidia@rocketmail.com

1 comments:

JESmakeup on September 2, 2008 at 8:00 AM said...

CONGRATS TO THOSE WINNERS!!

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates