Thursday, September 25, 2008

CAN YOU SMELL IT?

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 5:12 PM

Okay I love JS I am sorry the dessert treats where very sweet and sexy. And of course teen friendly... But I am not a teen I am all grown up just like her new scent I got a sample smell of this and I just know this will be the new gift for this fall birthdays, Christmas and just because. If you have a man get it if you want a new man Get it.
Jessica Simpson Fancy 3.4 oz EDP Spray

Jessica Simpson Fancy 3.4 oz EDP Spray. Top notes of apricot nectar and sparkling pear. Mid notes of dewy gardina, toasted almond and night blooming jasmine. Base notes of sandalwood, vanilla creme and amber crystals.
Price: $59.00
This scent can be found at Boscov's
Thanks for viewing...
Live! Love! Play with your makeup!!!

1 comments:

Lovely Lady Luxe on October 4, 2008 at 9:45 PM said...

You said: "If you have a man get it if you want a new man Get it."

Ok, kay kay kay! That scent must be oh so serious! Is it that good? If so, I think I might bathe in it. LOL!

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates