Thursday, October 9, 2008

EOTD From the I got the Blues Video

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 2:41 PM



This is a EOTD from my I got the Blues look, sure I am a women of color and I am wearing Blues. I just wish we would play with color a little more to show that we can do it. Besides the more we show our selves wearing beautiful color's people can get used to it. Kinda like expecting to see a black women with a big bootie...
I am wearing All MAC on the eyes, Clarity, Alantic Blue & Carbon.Zoomblack on the Lashes. Lips, Clear lipglass. Cheeks Sweet As Cocoa blush...
Face: NW45 Studio fix Fluid foundation, Black Opal Loose Powder. Mac MSF/Dark
Thank you for your time
Live! Love! Play with your Makeup!

1 comments:

Unknown on October 9, 2008 at 10:39 PM said...

Very pretty...I love blue shadows

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates