Monday, October 6, 2008

Today's Haul

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 2:05 PM



So Today's haul includes a package from make shipped DHL it only took 3 days after ordering these palette's. I am hooked on the palettes.They help organize all your goodies. Yeah that also means buy more!You don't have to have a MacPro card to get palette's there 12.00 Bucks each, she even threw in another zoomlash sample. I love samples!!!!
I have been enjoying the Ladies on the Kiss website for women of color its a place in heaven with so much help on haircare information. So I picked up some goodies to hold me until Kiss products are available on the site. I did good I spent under 20.00 bucks on hair goodies! I would never had that much freedom or control with makeup.

0 comments:

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates