Monday, November 17, 2008

Your Brush Holder are they half full or half empty?

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 6:14 AM

So when I picked up this wonder bucket months ago, growth was on my mind. I wanted something that I could fill up and have room for my brushes instead of buying the clear cute jar every time I turn around. So after doing a video this morning question. Your Brush Holder are they half full or half empty? I never thought I would have the few brushes I have, I have 15 Mac brushes added to my collection which is a shocker for me but nice to know as you buy your collection will start to take off.
Live! Love! Play with your Makeup!

6 comments:

It's Called Maintenance on November 17, 2008 at 1:14 PM said...

That looks so awesome! My brushes are scattered all over, I need something like your bucket. My brush holder is half empty cuz I forget to put the brushes back in it LOL.

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty on November 17, 2008 at 5:30 PM said...

sooo cool!
I need some mac brushes in my life.

BeautyGUMBO on November 17, 2008 at 7:24 PM said...

I picked this up at wal-mart in the section with the decorationg items and candles.

And Jenn we all need MAC brush even if we have them all

Unknown on November 18, 2008 at 5:54 AM said...

My brush holder is more over flowed with brushes. I need this bucket!! I only have 4 mac brushes and they are in my traincase.

How is your mac brush belt working for you?

Mona on November 19, 2008 at 6:26 PM said...

beautiful brush holder! i love the pink pebbles! :D

BeautyGUMBO on November 19, 2008 at 8:09 PM said...

Thank you I have my brush belt cliped on my drawer for when I do video's must days but it holds more than what I have

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates