Friday, December 19, 2008

Spell Cosmetics Is A Winner!!!

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 10:25 AM

So a couple of days ago I tried out a new spell color in smolder along with there Super tacky base coat and fast drying top coat. All of the products lived up to there names. I did a 3 day challenge video on YouTube in the challenge I wanted to see in three days would they be any fading or chipping without any touch ups. Well I will say we have a winner! So if you hurry you can still pick these up as a stocking stuffer! Pictured left to right super tacky base coat,Fast dry top coat,Mspink and smolder which is featured on my nails. I have fix+ on my hands for hydration.
http://www.spellcosmetics.com/

2 comments:

Spell Cosmetics on December 28, 2008 at 3:55 AM said...

Thank you Pink!! We are so glad you love them!!

BeautyGUMBO on January 1, 2009 at 8:56 PM said...

No, Thank you

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates