Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tag I am so IT!

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 6:20 PM
Anyway, here it goes 16 things about me:

1: I will say I have a chocolate sin for rocky road ice cream while watching Pretty N pink on sundays.

2: I will admit I smell my food before I eat it, I dont care who cooks it!

3: I never belived in Santa Claus until now! okay maybe not

4: I Hate any thing dealing with Math! Because I have always struggled with it.

5: I still believe a women should save herself for marriage.

6: I think I may need to go to rehab for makeup, like serious. I dream about it in my sleep.



7: I need to go back to college and finish this time, The jobs suck in my town.

8: I have always want to learn German

9: When I was a size 3 I was so afraid to wear tight clothes, dang it! what was I thinking?

10. Love is a battle field, I found out the hard way!


11: I still have panic attacks when driving on a bizzy street.

12: I cannot have sex with a stranger.

13: Once in church I imagne the pastor naked, I know its wrong but so true.

14: A girl kissed me before and I kissed back. But no not gay

15: I miss real malls and great shopping.
16: I wish I could have a BF sometimes, I like being alone too much

I tag the first 10 people who read this and want to do it.


Rules:
RULES. once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. at the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. don't forget to leave a comment ("you're it") and to read your blog. you can't tag the person who tagged you. since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so i can see your weirdness.

0 comments:

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates