Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Beauty Crunch Under $ 20.00 Buys

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 6:02 AM
Stila is a product alot of women of color sleep on but I have tried a few of there products and and I am kinda curious of what else they have to offer. Beauty crunch gives all women a change to try higher end products with a great price Tag, I included pic's of great buy's under 20.00 including one for my Too Faced lover's. Follow the link below and see what beauty crunch has to offer you.
http://www.beautycrunch.com/

Thanks for viewing Chao!



1 comments:

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty on January 6, 2009 at 1:18 PM said...

I got a stila palette yesterday. I was surprised the colors work on my skin tone!

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates