Monday, April 13, 2009

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 4:27 PM
Hello to some of my Purmineral lovers, I had a change to actually try out the products below. I must say I am so in love with the pigment that comes from all of these products. The Gel liner in Carbon is great it stays put glides on smooth and doesn't flake off.
I love there products because they come in different sizes to fit your every need. They have purse size to full size products and you get a great mineral product but pressed! You can now pick pur minerals up at dillards, Ulta and of course at purminerals.com
Thanks for tuning in



1 comments:

Shortiee31 on May 28, 2009 at 6:39 AM said...

That blush looks gorgeous!

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates