Thursday, August 20, 2009

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 2:00 AM
So I was sitting up after having the okay I am a mother of a teen episode tonight, feeling kinda of down. What makes us feel better shopping, window shopping or Cyber shopping LOL Since I have a Birthday myself I thought I would create my b-day wish list. Now ladies this is not a Hint Hint its just for fun and of course if you have tried any on my list let me know your reviews please.

If you guys love me you will call up my family and say hey pink wants a freaking simple Cake and get together this year. I love gifts but can a girl get a party before she ends up in a wheel chair? You have time before september:( LOL


Urban decay Box of potions


Barry M's Dazzle Dust... Last year Popular hit!

Benefit's Something About Sofia sephora online, I kinda want them all but greed is not an issue here.. LOL


On my list from 2008
natural cheek stain in blushing bride,tickled and flushed! $ 30.00 on the Tarte website I am checking eBay on this one LOL

3 comments:

1xellus1 on August 20, 2009 at 4:11 AM said...

pretty sweet products girl. i hope u get 'em all! :O)

BeautyGUMBO on August 21, 2009 at 1:08 AM said...

LOL, that will never the happen!

1xellus1 on August 21, 2009 at 8:00 AM said...

i don't see why not. LOL ur special & loved. u'll prob get errthang on the list. LOL
i know this back to school is kicking my bhind. wooo. all of the kids have grown soooo much!

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates