Saturday, September 12, 2009

another sale soon

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 12:04 PM
Hey My lovely sweetTarts I am thinking of having another blog sale a some and wanted to list some items just incase people are looking for them. I will use google checkout only safe and easy to use like paypal. Or post office money orders only. Some items will be NEW! used or swatched.. But cleaned with 91% acahol.
120 palette 1st and 2nd edtion
lip palette
10 blush palette
Loreal Hip duos
MSF's
and more to come

3 comments:

1xellus1 on September 12, 2009 at 2:11 PM said...

wow, thanks for the update. i never thought u would get rid of your hip duos girl. :O) u tryin' 2 upgrade? cuz that's how i'm feelin about some of my makeup. LOL i'm prob just giving to my daughters though. they have a long x to wait.

JoolsVoiceOver on September 14, 2009 at 7:00 PM said...

Wow everyone is having Blog sales
What are you clearing a spce for Pink?

BeautyGUMBO on September 15, 2009 at 3:49 PM said...

Well I am going through a thing when it comes to the makeup where its feeling like too much. Plus I want somebody to use it faster then me

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates