Thursday, October 15, 2009

Palette For Sale

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 8:48 PM
Out Side View of the Palette it is pretty much new I placed the shadows in it about 3 months ago, All of the e/s comes in this palette.
Google checkout ONLY Thank you



Palette for sale as is used with care and clean brush, Just cleaned with 90% acohol to disinfect. The palette includes the Temtping Quad from COC Shadowly Quad from COC collection both depotted. On the far right and nottom row you have creme de violet, S. dreams, fig1, nocturnelle, beauty Mark, Paradisco, Jest
This paleete includes 4 LE Items I am asking $100.00 for it %5.95 shipping allow 3 days for your payment to clear and then I will ship.
Contact me at lidiabrewer19@gmail.com ONLY first come first serve US only
Everthing from the last sale is sold expect for the QVC organizer

3 comments:

maniacal groomer on October 16, 2009 at 7:00 AM said...

Pink this palette is insane it has all the essentials in in. It sucks that I can't join these blogsales. International shipping is ridiciously expensive according to everyone.

BeautyGUMBO on October 16, 2009 at 9:27 PM said...

I am not up on it and wouldnt want to charge so much for shipping that is why. Maybe I asume because everyone else says its high :(

JoolsVoiceOver on October 17, 2009 at 4:31 PM said...

Wow awesome palette hon
I doubt the postage for a palette would be too high, I got soaps in one of those cardboard ups things and it wasn't too expensive at all. Do you have an online thing like here where you can see what a certain weight will cost?

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates