Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Revlon lash mini review

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 8:07 AM

The Newest part of the revlon team is there False Eyelash line of different types for different hypes. I really hate my (Walgreens) dont carry a huge amount of products. I was only able to pick up four out of like 16 there carried I got the last 4! Only 4.
There very easy to take off the base and very easy to put on okay here it is like that think lac line is the Biz I mean it grips right away and it comes with a replcement. Most packs now comes with clue.There nothing like a new Mecca there just really nice lashes and good for starters.
have a nice week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried the revlon lashes and they are great! I love them

BeautyGUMBO on April 27, 2010 at 3:09 PM said...

I was like wow thats was easy, because I am a idot with lashes on mmyself takes forever

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates