Saturday, July 31, 2010

Some Sale items shown

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 7:02 PM
Please send me a email and I will send and invoice!
THE FOLLOWING ARE PENDING
THE SHIMMER PALETTE (SOLD)
THE BLUSH PALETTE (SOLD)
THE NARS PALETTE (SOLD)

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE






Carbon Used x2
sketch Used x1
Gesso (A dip it was my first highlight)
Mylar (Used x1)
Vanilla ( Used x1)
Goldmine (Used x1)
Sumptous olive (used x1)
Expensive pink (used x3)
Mystery (Used x1)
Ricepaper
antiqued (Swatched) never used
Brown Down ( used x1) swatched once
Arena (Lightly used clean brush) No dips








Pending!
Blush
X-rocks L.E.
SUNBASQUE
DOLLY MIX
SPACED OUT
GINGERLY used X2
SHADOWLY THIS IS FOR CONTOUR GREAT FOR DEEP DARK COMPLEXION USED X2

Everything has be wiped or cleaned with 90% alcohol
Hello just wanted to give you ladies that do read and view my blog the heads up,
I will be having another small blog sale coming up real soon so look for that post. I will say by Tuesday Evening I will be using Google checkout Only.
Some of the things that will be posted
1 Blush Palette $40.00
1 Mac palette with 13 e/s $60.00
1 Nars bridal Palette $35.00
1 88 neu/palette $15.00
1 88 shimmer palette $15.00
1 120 palette $10.00
1 Bottle of Bright crystal Perfume $ 25.00
1 lot of Random pigments samples mac, OCC, $10.00
1 too faced palette $15.00
1 used but in good condition sigma brushes and roll 12pc $35.00
NOTE:I'm debating on my clarasonic Mia I somebody will pay $50.00 but get there on brush head. I'm out of new ones.
Any ?'s P.M. Me at lidiabrewer19@gmail.com
The Blush palette is pending for someone who asked about it
NOTE: the 88 Shimmer I used Once in a video called I got the blues
NOTE: I used the warm Palette Once as well and 1 e/s more than once for my brow's so out of 88 e/s 4 beens used
All items will be shipped off on the same day, So whatever is sold will ship this coming friday

5 comments:

Unknown on July 31, 2010 at 8:44 PM said...

I want the blush palette. Is that the one for $40?

BeautyGUMBO on July 31, 2010 at 9:46 PM said...

Yes email me

muchlovefromky on July 31, 2010 at 11:27 PM said...

i would like the shimer palet

tattoozombiegirl on July 31, 2010 at 11:45 PM said...

I would love the brushes but my hubby does not get paid till friday. (tattoozombiegirl)

Unknown on August 1, 2010 at 6:25 AM said...

I just sent you a email.

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates