Monday, September 15, 2008

My 1st BOX for MUMMH!!!!!!!!!

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 2:01 AM

Hello everyone friday was a great day but got even greatter when one of My favorite's people out of nowhere sent my first donation. That is right MUMMH has recieved its first box for the Victory House... I have been keeping people posted on both site's I did a entry called Today with a update on the September boxs I gave away. I don't know if the person wants me to reveal there name Yet! But 1 clue Hey Girl Hey! OMG Thank you for being a loving and giving person. The box included daily need stuff like soap, toothpaste,Shampoo.. etc.... I sure it will make a person smile! I will be sure to keep you posted..
Live, Love, Play with your makeup!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates