Thursday, September 11, 2008

Today

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 10:09 AM
Okay, you guys yesterday was my Birthday and I pretty much slept through it. I realize after all of the things I am going threw. There is alot for me to be happy about but I just cant get pass the big D! So this weekend I will try to focus on getting back on track. I went to the doc's today same ole same ole! But at least I went. The victory house has changed there day's to 4 now. All I can think of is what will some of them do since that one day has been taken way. For you its just 1 day for them its a safe haven, friends, and daily routine that helps with the cycle of living. I feel kinda bad because they had to cut the budget. On another note I took 2 Basket's to Janet K. family member's one for her son's and the other for her Daughter. I didn't think it was the right time for a Camera. But there is always next time. I didn't receive any help so far, so it all came out of my pocket which was fine but this month I kinda went over boared on my B-day haul and I have my little Christopher's b-day comimg on the 23rd. Brandon's next month My first baby will be 17 Wow ( like flavor flav say) LOL....MY BF is also next month, November is my second oldest then x-mas. So I have to learn how to budget and not buy so much crap! LOL To my contest winner's as soon as your items arrive I will be packing them. So give it until this time next week.Thank you my Sweetie's...
Live ,love and Play with your makeup!!!!!

2 comments:

Jules on September 11, 2008 at 8:01 PM said...

Happy Birthdayyyyyy!!! I wish you the best and many more wonderful birthdays to come! Love ya girl!

BeautyGUMBO on September 12, 2008 at 6:50 AM said...

thanks sweetie

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates