Wednesday, October 15, 2008

HUMP DAY!!!! FOTD

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 6:29 AM



Good morning all so I am on my way out of the door for a day at the Club House. (Victory house). I wanted to upload my FOTD and what I took along with me... Just incase My face doesnt last the whole day... By the way I need a bigger BAG!!! How do you ladies break it down? I did my look from the disco brown video except I used chesnut lip pencil and MAC's naked space this time... CHAO! 4 Now
Live! Love! Play with your Makeup!

3 comments:

Unknown on October 15, 2008 at 7:44 AM said...

Love the whole look....Lovin the hair girl...

BeautyGUMBO on October 15, 2008 at 12:10 PM said...

I hope in the months to come,I have the braid out thing like you!

kokofemme on October 15, 2008 at 6:20 PM said...

Hair and make-up is FLAW-LESS! Like I've mentioned to ya before....u know exactly what you're doing! Experimentation time OVER!! Gr8 job

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates