Wednesday, October 15, 2008

MUMMH Selects KIMMIE!

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 1:27 PM


So I wanted to write on this Blog about Kim so is so awesome, Okay she stole my heart the other day! I have to give her a box. She is a tad shy but she says thank you to all of you who are doing good things for people at the Club House. So in the box she got soap, tooth,paste,a grooming kit. Come to find out she loves nail polish, she told " I want some stuff for my nails"... LOL But she said it in a cute way. She also had some other items like lotion, undies and shampoo. Some Lippies in neutral colors and of course a pink one!
Special Thank you to Boylre & YOU-TUBE GURU"S

4 comments:

kokofemme on October 15, 2008 at 6:14 PM said...

I think that was just fab what you did! I'm sure she will utilize each and every nice thing you put into that just so she too could feel beautiful! U gonna make me shed a tear Pink...such a sweet spirit!

BeautyGUMBO on October 15, 2008 at 7:07 PM said...

Girl stop that!

BudgetBride on October 16, 2008 at 4:38 AM said...

You are the best, Pink! and so is the donator (or donators) to Kimmys box. She adorable. I have some nailpolish she may like

Caramel Sara Jo on October 21, 2008 at 10:17 AM said...

Okay, I am slow or blind, one. I didn't see it so if you could send me some information that would be wonderful. I am glad to see people do things for ones with depression and other disabilities because everyone is stigmatized and that doesn't help anyone. Oh, if you could put together a few suggestions that would help. I have a skirt, still with the store folds in, but it doesn't fit. I also have some conditioner and I live across the street from Target so I can get a few things at a time.
Okay, thank you,
SJ

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates