Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's all about the hair! Haul Yall

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 7:33 PM


Todays hair Haul includes some items that are the rave on the hair net. Youtube's Ateyaaa tals about APHOGEE products all the time. (shout out)
After joing the kiss site and enjoying the help from Traycee and other's . I feel I can get my hair on!
APHOGEE KERAT $5.99
APHOGEE SHAMP $7.99
APHOGEE PRO-V $6.99
APHOGEE LEAVE-IN $5.99
ALL FROM Sally's I am kinda of hurt I cou;nt ot use my card because the date rubbed off, The other girl types it in. She told me to write the date on it so they can put a sticker on it. So when I get home I am thinking maybe its exp. and I forget anyways. Yes it will be in April 09! Dam her. I want my discount, but you know what ladies does this mean I can use it if it was exp.?
Oh well Please keep in touch for my review's on these products...
Hugs
I created a new blog:http://memyhairandi.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Unknown on October 12, 2008 at 12:31 PM said...

Great haul...You stock up on your protein products thats for sure

BeautyGUMBO on October 13, 2008 at 5:36 AM said...

Okay I was clueless that about that, I used this stuff last night. Smelled great and felt great
but I like your method a little better for getting my protein

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates