Tuesday, November 25, 2008

COMING SOON!!!! MONOGRAM Collection

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 11:38 PM



All information can be found on the Mac cosmetics website. The article below is how MAC describes one of there new goodies! I fell in love with Posh Life! There priced at $22.00, I still think they are going to sell quick!

Exclusive to the Monogram collection. Provides a slick shine with high-comfort wear. Lips feel soft and look lustrous. Applies with a doe-foot applicator. Its gold cap features the red dégradé overspray and M∙A∙C monogram of this limited-edition collection. Wear alone or paired with Monogram Lipstick. Limited edition.

2 comments:

Princesa on November 26, 2008 at 2:13 PM said...

looks really cool!
thnks for posting this !
kisses

Jules on December 1, 2008 at 10:00 AM said...

Woahhhh...Can't wait! I swear I think MAC is off to burn a hole in my wallet. lol. Anyways, I tagged you so check out my latest blog entry. Thanks! =)

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates