Tuesday, December 2, 2008

LANCOME PARIS OSCILLATION REVIEW

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 8:08 AM

Why hello my blogging loving Babe's! Okay over the Holiday I tried this puppy out, I must say it kinda surprised me.Like I have spoken many times before I just didn't see me spending 34.00 bucks on Mascara. But now I understand its just like any other product we are hooked on. Since I have pretty good lashes I always felt it was no need for more lash power!I noticed if you go over your lashes more than 3 or 4 times it clumps just a touch! Hey but that what that eye lash is for lol use it! But I rate it 4 out of 5 and only because of the price other than that its good to go.
Thanks for dropping in.
Enjoy your Makeup

4 comments:

Wing-Yi on December 3, 2008 at 7:54 PM said...

Hi Pink! I just got this mascara for my birthday! I was just hoping someone will do a review on it!
have you done a video review on this?

BeautyGUMBO on December 5, 2008 at 2:45 PM said...

Yes I did a video on youtube I think it was monday!

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty on December 7, 2008 at 10:03 AM said...

cool!
that mascara is 45.00 with tax here.

Erin on December 7, 2008 at 2:30 PM said...

You've been tagged!

Check out what ya have to do here.
http://edotrich.blogspot.com/2008/12/ive-been-tagged.html

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates