Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pur-Minerals Haul

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 7:56 PM
So I have a haul from Pur-Minerals after trying other Brands in the past for facial coverage, I still get asked about Mineral foundation for women of color. So i am giving it another go! Stay tune! Enjoy



Pictured from right to left Med/Dark, Dark,Deeper,Deepest Pur-Mineral press powder $24.99.Corrector in Peach good for dark spots, un even tone skin.This brush set comes in this soft case easy to toss in my bag.Love it Please stay tune for reviews.
Live! Love! Play with your Makeup!

1 comments:

De esse Boutique on November 20, 2008 at 12:28 AM said...

Hi Pink

Loved your YouTube Vid.
How are you liking the Pur Minerals so far ?
I now carry mineral makeup in my shop and am writing some reviews on different mineral makeups at a women's site, so I am curious how you are doing with it. It is different from pressed makeup and some people don't like it as much.
EMail me if you would like a free sample of the brands I have - they have a great selection in deeper shades and intense eyeshadows too.
Have fun with your makeup !
Angela
www.thesycamoreboutique.com

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates