Wednesday, November 12, 2008

StarsNRockets & Shadowly Lady FOTD!

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 11:46 AM



Thanks to Bevsthename I recreated this look omit contrast and I used Deep truth instead. This look came along at a great time. One of my YouTube friends said that this quad was amazing. After over a month I feel that is true! I am wearing NW45 foundation by MAC cosmetics Natural Dark MSF, Cheeks as a highlight MSF/shimmer blended lightly and used as a highlight. On my lips Rimmel Lipstick in Undressed and Naked Space Lipglass, Blended. Finally on my lids Shadowy Lady above the crease & in the crease. I went deep into the crease using deep truth. For my lids I use StarsNrockets all over lid staying below the crease.

3 comments:

Nikkia Chanel on November 14, 2008 at 9:23 AM said...

Ok, I am so stealing this look! Very Pretty! Stars'n'rockets is obne of my favorite e/s and it needs some love. Thanks for the inspiration :)

BeautyGUMBO on November 14, 2008 at 10:02 AM said...

Thanks for stopping by!

Unknown on November 14, 2008 at 9:01 PM said...

OMG Lidia..You look soo cute with your hair natural!! I love the little curly fro look!!! Soo cute!

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates