Saturday, December 20, 2008

Drug Store Haul

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 2:42 PM



Hey, Ya ll this your girl Pink with a drugstore sale/ bargain haul, I am going to shout out HOOD BARBIE! on the 2 Palettes because she is always showing us bargain buys. The milani blush/bronzers where on sale at Walgreen's for 2.49! I picked up a shadow in garden mist! I also wanted to try out Rimmel eyeliners so I got 1 pencil and one in a Liquid Rimmel is all on sale. At my rite-Aid I picked up so more NYC lashes great to practice with they $1.99 last with it was buy one get half off.
Happy Holidays!
xoxox
Pink

5 comments:

Krystal on December 20, 2008 at 3:37 PM said...

damnit i wish i had a walgreens in my area today. my cvs was havin a buy one get half off on milani products, so today i got one of the quads and one mascaras. i love their quads...i have 2 and i can get so many looks out of them! i also haveone of their blushes in sunset beach...my favorite blush!!!

BeautyGUMBO on December 20, 2008 at 10:16 PM said...

I was upset because they havent updated since I started youtube and I got the last to duo blush/bronzers left/ I think they have great shadows

Unknown on December 21, 2008 at 5:36 PM said...

I went to my CVS today and picked up the sunset duo in the orange one. It had the red tag 50% off. cost me $3.25...you got a better deal than I did. I have to check out my Walgreens. I can't wait to give it a try and see how it compares to Nars Taj Mahal. Let us know how you like the sunset duos you purchased. Hopefully you can do a review for us on youtube:)

1xellus1 on December 22, 2008 at 5:36 PM said...

great haul. that milani garden mist is a dupe for MAC juxt. if you ever have x, plz do a vs. (w/swatches) for us, kay? thanks for sharing

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ on December 28, 2008 at 7:43 PM said...

Nice haul!!! I like the idea of getting some cheapie lashes to "practice" with. I think I'm going to pick up some. I want to master lashes but it always ends up tragic

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates