Wednesday, February 18, 2009

OMG My first NAR's Haul.... My Nar's Newbie's

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 11:28 AM



Night Sun is left and baby girl is on the right, both color's very pretty and great for this spring. The color's say romance and girly. Baby girl is a matte with particles of gold. While Night Sun is a bit of a Metallic with chunks of gold great for the Party Gal!



Mouia Blush is so beautiful I feel it is in that beautiful cinnamon color zone that is WOC friendly, It has an amazing color payoff. Serious I barely touched my eco tools brush to it. and this is what I got one pat! Go light...

Taj Mahal is on the top I am rather pleased with the color payoff, its very beautiful
although I get this same color with my Cargo blush in rome... But there both beautiful.

8 comments:

Mona on February 18, 2009 at 7:22 PM said...

you got yourself some NARS loooovve

SwatchCrazee on February 19, 2009 at 12:39 AM said...

yay NARS goodies!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous, I love Nars

BeautyGUMBO on February 20, 2009 at 2:33 PM said...

Thanks Ladies I was supper happy, I plan on buying a few more. But I dont need to get addicted to anymore makeup lines

MrsSaditty on February 23, 2009 at 3:19 PM said...

Thank you so much for swatching these. BabyGirl has been on my mind for a while and we're about the same complexion so I shall be buying this!

Unknown on February 23, 2009 at 11:44 PM said...

i cant wait to get some nars myself :) did you get the taj mahal from sephora or the nars website? i never see it in sephora

torque on February 25, 2009 at 8:44 PM said...

Nars is so WORTH the addiction though!

BeautyGUMBO on March 1, 2009 at 1:15 PM said...

Thank you for viewing I bought all the Nars Products from the Nars website. If Taj mahal is out of stock on sephora go to the direct site's always check the sites to see if its still being sold

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates