Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine Day Lashes Haul

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 6:00 AM


So I got some Roses for Valentine's Day, My Sweetie came in the day before giving me the Visa Card saying Pick something out online. You know how we ladies window shop. But you know I been on this kick lately where I haven't been trying to buy makeup so much. So I was so dam stuck and I still haven't made a choice. I love shoes but my favorite shoe shite was out of most of there spring shoes in my size. Then I was like I love NIKE AIR Shox went to lady foot locker online they had a huge sale I was in heaven until most of the shoes I wanted they only had the larger size's left. I was like this is not the time to wear only a size 7, I also went dirt cheap yesterday and they had lashes for a buck! Hopefully they will have some more when they go down to 25 cents.

3 comments:

♥ Nehs ♥ on February 18, 2009 at 4:33 AM said...

whoa! love those lashes!

BeautyGUMBO on February 18, 2009 at 10:36 AM said...

Now if I just could get them on fast! LOL

DarkxAbyssmalxSoul on February 25, 2009 at 10:44 AM said...

Holy moly thats a ton of lashes. I love them though because they look super long and I need that for my long lashes so that they will actually do more than just thicken them a little. My eyelashes make it hard to apply lashes and liquid eyeliner because they are long and curled, but I wouldnt trade them for anything!

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates