Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dirty Hauling (dirt Cheap)

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 4:53 PM



Hello my lil SweetTarts so I wen to good ole Dirt Cheap havent been in awhile and well Lets just say I didnt do damage it was so much nail polish to dig threw! It was 3 large bins of Sally hansen and a few other brands. I picked up these little tiny lip pots from salley hasen for 50 cents! I also picked up some e/e for the same price. I picked up these drops from maybelline Kinda remind of you the luster drops from mac. I plan to put it in my lotion and use it on my legs! I am praying this maybelline blush doesnt break me out because I so love the color of it. I also picked up some Studio Tools wedges to go into my kit I am rebuilding and for personal use. There where 60 cents! I am going back soon, hopefully they will have more. The Pro is the prics the Con is the freaking yellow stickers they have stuck on them Now! ripped off half the labels...LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn Pink!! They need one of them damn stores in AR... closest we'll come is a Big Lots.

missannabanna on August 29, 2009 at 11:42 PM said...

i was about to say the same thing!

BeautyGUMBO on August 30, 2009 at 11:54 AM said...

Try lookign it up online they may have one in your area. Hudson dirt cheap.
LOL@MissAnnaBanna!

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty on August 30, 2009 at 5:15 PM said...

Pink<3
lovely Haul!

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates