Wednesday, September 2, 2009

MUFE Buy 3 get palette free!

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 3:08 AM

Hey! Sweet Tarts I been wanting to try MUFE and they have buy 3 and get the MUFE refill Palette free. In my terms you bought the palette at 19 bucks an e/s! Any who being a makeup lover I have seen good and bad reviews on there shadows. The most popular 92 never a complaint but the others MMMM I need to hear more...

But if you hurry while supplies last you can get a free palette at Sephora.com
Deuces!
Thank you to Sephora.com For images

4 comments:

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ on September 2, 2009 at 8:53 PM said...

Hey girl, hope I'm commenting in the right place. Thanks for leaving me a comment. I've been using the MARK skin-care since the beginning of July. I'll probably do a follow-up in a few months. I'm moving so I'm gonna have to see how my skin acts in HOT-lanta :)
XoXo

BeautyGUMBO on September 3, 2009 at 12:25 PM said...

Have a safe move!

1xellus1 on September 3, 2009 at 6:20 PM said...

i hope this still works. when i wanted to use this code a couple of weeks ago, they were out of the palettes. i could have DIED. LOL they are back in stock. I won't have $ til next week. Hope they're still in stock! Lawd haaaaa mercy!
thanks 4 sharing

BeautyGUMBO on September 6, 2009 at 9:41 PM said...

Amen 1xellus but I got a birthday suprise which was 1 e/s and the palette from mufe. But I still wanna get that freebie... LOL
Plus I been wanting that 92 and a certain blush from them

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates