Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sally's Has a sale and My Small haul

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 5:20 PM
I am posting this on blog blogs because I have more people following this one, who may not know about Sallys sale. if you are into hair care and stuff follow me on the link below.
http://memyhairandi.blogspot.com/

Pictures of my haul I think I did rather well and the prices was not bad at all! Glad I by passed Walgreen's this time!
Tres Shampoo for dry hair $3.77 normally $3.99
Tres Conditioner for dry hair $3.77 normally $3.99
APHOGEE KERAT $5.49 normally $5.99 Using as a heat protected (NOTE! only Aphogee Item I can use)
Turbie twist $4.99 Normally $5.49
Silk Elements $4.99 normally $10.99
Elasta Qp glaze small jar $3.49
Silk elements Lemongrass Only $1.99 cant wait to try it(for the Skin) Ha?




Went to sally's today to stock up on a few items, and trying out the weekly challenge of getting rid of damage hair. but wanted to let you ladies know what was on sale as well. For my silk elements junkies like me GO STOCK UP! They have most of there items for $3.99-4.99 which includes
Shampoo
conditioner
mega silk leave in
moisturizing creme
mega silk cholesterol
treatment 20 oz.

Fantasia IC Buy 2 get 1 free
Beyond the Zone buy 2 get 1 free (great stuff)
Its lots great items on sale and some with free gifts
Sale ends 8/31/09
Thanks for viewing ladies and remember its nothing like taking care of your hair!

If I can get this man to leave tommorow I am going BACK!!!! LOL

1 comments:

WinterBlossom on August 17, 2009 at 2:46 AM said...

Awesome haul. :) Sales are always a good thing :) xxx

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates