Friday, August 14, 2009

Want some Money Honey FOTD!

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 7:36 AM



Using otherwordly p/p as a base I blended it out with my fingers, works better for me.

Aquadisac in the inner corner and blending upwards stopping halfway in.

staying a little below the crease I have added newly minted to the mid part of my lid
then I added clarity to the outer 4th.

Sweeping clarity inwards and into the crease slowly to control color with 222 brush
I also went into the outer v with smut to add some extra spunk to it.
<
I am applying Nixie nico as under brows makes a great under color, blending well

Add Mac's rice paper on top of that Nixie color right under the arch for sheen
>
Face: MUFE HD foundation was to orange but I went over it with Loreal true match powder. Dolly Mix blush and NYX l/p in burgandy pure rose l/s with a hint of gloss in the middle. Sephora brand Mascara. Hope you liked todays FOTD!
P.S. You see my hyperpigmentation leaving away on my cheeks in the no foundation pic's! Yay!

7 comments:

Karma Cee on August 14, 2009 at 1:41 PM said...

i love this!! im sooo gonna try this.

BeautyGUMBO on August 14, 2009 at 6:01 PM said...

Thanks Karma

Ebony Beauty Goddess on August 14, 2009 at 6:34 PM said...

This is so hot!!! I love this look .

Drea J. on August 14, 2009 at 7:22 PM said...

This is cute Pink! I love greens! Especially on WOC =)

Get it giiiirl!

1xellus1 on August 15, 2009 at 7:03 AM said...

I love it! Plz share which color of MUFE foundation you used. Thanks.

Hair and Beyond on August 15, 2009 at 7:06 AM said...

LOVEEEEE the look.

BeautyGUMBO on August 15, 2009 at 8:11 AM said...

Thanks ladies and 1xellus1 girl I got this one in a swap its 175 and its has so much orange it in when I first put it on. I tone it down with a cool shade powder!

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates