Saturday, October 31, 2009

Attention!!!!!!!!

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 11:04 AM
Hello Ladies I wanted to drop in I owe 3 ladies packages and you shall get them I am having some family problems and when it rains it pours! I was told that a beloved blogger or you tuber was fucking people yeah I used the F word I am not sure what happened to her But I don't want to be included In that circle. I had to come sign in to get addy's right so the rest goes off Monday. P.S. I am truly sorry so late!
I may not have a pc for awhile :(

3 comments:

Hair and Beyond on October 31, 2009 at 1:10 PM said...

Hope everything apns out for you and yours.

Unknown on November 4, 2009 at 4:08 PM said...

I nominated you for a blog award. You can find more information on it here http://theglamshack.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-first-blog-award.html

Makeup By Lauren P on November 12, 2009 at 11:54 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates