Saturday, January 16, 2010

What's going on

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 10:12 AM
Hello Ladies of the Makeup and beauty world I am so siked about coming back soon! I have been so busy with my one class and other studies along with some brand new hobbies with my children. I hope to come back fresh and crazy like the good old days! Back to my roots of the wacky chick you all first met. I been trying to find ways for DOAFC to get back on its channel with out the Bull crap. I trip out out because people should not watch things they don't like, I so like change the channel on football its easy so should you tuber's. Change the channel every now and then! Open your mind and hearts! See you all soon...

6 comments:

1xellus1 on January 16, 2010 at 3:06 PM said...

YAY! *cartwheels*! I can't wait. You know I love DOAFC! Glad you are having a ball bonding w/ the kids. Wishing you much success in your studies!

Unknown on January 16, 2010 at 7:00 PM said...

It would be so nice to have you back. You are missed.

Hair and Beyond on January 17, 2010 at 10:38 AM said...

Can't wait for your return.

Kokofemme on January 20, 2010 at 11:00 PM said...

I am sooo exited about return as well! Lord know you've had enough time off dang nabbit! I miss you Pink!! ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

B. on January 30, 2010 at 6:03 AM said...

Thats what im talking about, getting your studies on, and making sure the home life is right, alot of women on youtube could take a page from your book Miss Thang! Love you much lady and glad you are feeing like yourself again, can't wait to see your beautiful face in my inbox! Huggz ;)

BeautyGUMBO on February 5, 2010 at 10:49 PM said...

Love you ladies getting my game plan together as we speak!

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates