Monday, February 22, 2010

MUFE BROWS

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 10:59 AM
Hello Doll's In Today's video I used MUFE Professional Waterproof eyebrow corrector. It comes in a 5ml tube which is priced at $19.99 on Sephora for some it maybe a bit pricey. But a Little goes a long way! You only need a small amount and for some ladies who shaved there brows or even sweat this may be a bit of a life saver.

I found it easy to glide on and work with, it really doesn't take much at all I used number 3 in the video. I don't use one shade on my brows anymore I usually go from light to dark looks 3D that way. So I plan on getting the number 2 later.

The product live up to its name for me its light weight formula last hours, FYI use your favorite creamy makeup remover or eye makeup remover and its a wrap before Bed!
Thanks all views and options are my own. Use at your own pocketbook risk. We win some we loose some every product doesn't work for every person. That is why there dozen and dozen of MU Lines abroad.

3 comments:

Unknown on February 22, 2010 at 12:30 PM said...

Yay you're back!, I'm glad you mad a vid on this, I've been curious about this stuff for months, I think I'll finally go pick it up now.

1xellus1 on February 22, 2010 at 5:25 PM said...

Thanks for showing this to us! I love it when ladies show us stuff of which we may be unaware! Glad to see you back. :O)

Plus.style on April 26, 2010 at 1:00 PM said...

I want to try this so bad, I'm scared, I think I'm going to order some, lol. Thanks sis!

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates