Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 9:37 PM

Its that time again in celebration of my 2 months and almost 2 years of the Youtube Team! I am having a contest and Hoping to make this one very fun and a heard banger!
So be on the look out in a week to come. Products in the icon is just for show purpose its not apart of the contest. But the goods you will enjoy!
In celebration as well are some YouTubers hitting there peaks and I am looking for those who may want to Calab with me on this one.
Stay tune
Chao

3 comments:

1xellus1 on March 25, 2010 at 10:14 AM said...

Congratulations! I've been loyally following since just aft. "kawright made me cry" video. Also, the depression series & DOAFC. Wishing you all the best!

Eriko on March 25, 2010 at 10:20 PM said...

congrats on almost 2 years! And if you're still looking it would be fun to collab (uh i don't think thats a word but u get it right ?lol) with you

BeautyGUMBO on March 30, 2010 at 1:55 PM said...

Thank you ladies

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates