Thursday, March 11, 2010

WetnWild Makeup remover review

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 4:32 PM

Okay don't sleep on the cheap, I was tripping when I picked this product up at dirt cheap they had like 3 left and I bought 1 (DONG!) I tried it out and it Works. I didn't have on anything water proof but it freaking came off so smooth and easy!!!
I don't know how much they are in the store But I should have got them all. Since I have never seen them in my Walgreen's.
Hits myself over the head with Pillow... LOL
Chao
All images are from Google image.
All products spoken of on this blog are paid for by me or my Hunnie!

2 comments:

Kimmy on March 11, 2010 at 6:26 PM said...

Been wanting this item, definitely gonna give it a try now.

Unknown on March 11, 2010 at 11:38 PM said...

aaah! I would stay away from that stuff... the reason why walgreens doesn't sell it is because it was recalled last year for being contaminated and full of bacteria. it was causing people to get eye infections. :(

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates