Friday, May 7, 2010

R.I.P Ma'

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 9:37 AM

I woke up this morning feeling just find but all of a sudden you crossed my mind. Its not like a day goes by that your not on my mind. But today I had to recap over the years you gave me. You brought me in this world so late in your life and when my loving but unfaithful father didn't wanna live right. You held on to me even tighter wanting to keep moving on so my future would be brighter. I am so sorry for all those years and several tears that I gave a crazed out teen didnt know how to behave. Now I have my own kids all boys different problems and wish you where here to help me solve them.

My heart beats and aches for you today its Mother Day weekend and all I can do is morn...
I sit here with tears in my eye's and full pride thinking about the days driving down 7 mile how we used to go to the Mall and those high ass purses you buy and had a ball. How you made sure I had a fresh pair of FILAS and you spoiled me rotten and bought it all. I was a spoiled Brat little did I know GOD would ask for you back, I thought you where superwomen now I know how you feel.
R.I.P.
Dorothy Hudson
1935-1988
Written By: Lidia
5/7/10
Copyright's: Lidia@pinktv.com

3 comments:

CoastiesGirl on May 7, 2010 at 10:47 AM said...

Sending lots of hugs your way! What a beautiful note!

Unknown on May 13, 2010 at 5:20 AM said...

so nice xx
Great Blog
Ema x
http://ema-mobilebeautyblog.blogspot.com/

Unknown on May 23, 2010 at 12:46 PM said...

This was beautiful...I had the same mournful mothers day, no matter how many years its been she was still gone too soon...I miss my mama...thank u Pink...be blessed...

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates