Saturday, July 25, 2009

10 pan Blush palette updates

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 1:01 AM

Hey Ladies so I haven't been doing review a Sunday but wanted to do one of my reviews from a most wanted request. The 10 pan blush palette also from Bhcosmetics and found on eBay gives you shimmer tone blushes and mattes, from your everyday colors to your nighttime looks. I found the colors can be used as highlights on really deeper tones and light to medium ladies can enjoy the whole palette. The blend with ease and can be used as shadows as well. For my complexion I did find some to come off chalky on camera. So play around with.
Enjoy



The Contour Blush palette from BHcosmetics is still a winner in my book for the price. I loved this palette I was unable to continue use because it is a bit dusty and when I contour my nose I noticed wheezing and Had to give my first one away. This one ended up being a blogtv giveaway a few days ago.

Here is a old video of me using the countour palette below...

3 comments:

Michelle @Lipstickrules on July 26, 2009 at 4:31 PM said...

Just came across your blog and first of all, LOVE the name.

just followed you and will check out your videos. Come and check out my blog if you get a chance.

Michelle
lipstickrules.blogspot.com

Minerva on July 30, 2009 at 8:13 AM said...

Thanks for the blush update! Love your blog!!

BeautyGUMBO on August 6, 2009 at 2:05 AM said...

Thank you, for coming by and commenting

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates