Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Is this the Next great Primer?

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 4:47 PM

Complexion Primer Potion- Pore Perfecting
Smooth on a little Pore Perfecting Complexion Primer Potion before foundation (or alone!) to totally minimize the look of pores and fine lines. The velvety, paraben-free formula flashes down to a soft-matte finish, without the greasy, heavy feel sometimes associated with foundation primers. The result? Flawless skin with an airbrushed look and feel. Foundation applies smoothly, evenly, and won’t fade away. Ideal for oilier skin, but dry complexions who want pore perfection will love it, too.

The convenient squeeze tube includes a twist-up dispenser (like school glue!) for easy portion control.

Two unique finishes of Complexion Primer Potions are available. For skin that feels brighter and tighter, try our Brightening formula.

Tips: A little goes a long way! A pea-sized drop of Complexion Primer Potion is all you need to perfect your whole face. Or, try just a touch in the areas where you need it most.
Fill Weight: 30 ml e 1.0 US fl oz

Ingredients
Price: $30.00

5 comments:

Crissy on July 8, 2009 at 5:31 AM said...

I saw this in my email. I really want to try this but I'll wait for the flood of reviews first !!

1xellus1 on July 10, 2009 at 4:52 PM said...

i'm def interested in trying it. but also waiting to see reviews. love ur new background! go girl!

♥Niya♥ on July 10, 2009 at 6:50 PM said...

I tried the sample and it made me so greasy. Im an oily person and i had more oil on my face than i would have without it. Im gonna try it out again before i decide if its not worth me buying the full size

BeautyGUMBO on July 11, 2009 at 1:05 PM said...

That is sad, I am looking forward to this one. Maybe you should try it one more go

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting to me, but I will wait on more reviews too before I fork over thirty bones. Serious though, why $30.00? That is a little pricey don't you think? idk...

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates