Monday, July 20, 2009

Pore's Got You Down?

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 5:46 AM
Ladies
I dont have Large Pores but its a few of you that do and I am often asked what to do about them? Which brought me to this article below, I also found from other searching it makes great since...

The first step would be daily cleansing to remove the grease on the skin with surfactant-containing wash products followed by the use of a pore-closing facial toner according to your skin type. In addition, a cleansing face mask or facial scrub 1-2 times a week could be used to improve the appearance of the skin. For moisturising, light moisturising products that are as free from fats or oils as possible are recommended.

I hope it helps ladies out....

2 comments:

Hair and Beyond on July 20, 2009 at 9:03 AM said...

I use a little ACV mixed with water. Closes the pores right up.
ACV is apple cider vinegar Right in the palm of my hand mix them both use my circle cotton pad and that's that.

BeautyGUMBO on July 23, 2009 at 1:29 PM said...

good advice for people who need it

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates