Monday, June 29, 2009

Dear Micheal what you did not know

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 7:11 AM

The 10 year girl who once was in love with her first crush Micheal Jackson was heart broken last week, I was waken my my oldest
son screaming MA Micheal Jackson is dead, well I must say I thought it was the worst joke ever!

Wakening up out of my sleep to find out it was true and so sudden for his family and fans, that little girl in my soul came out,
remembering all of the records and posters I once had of the Pop star, No the king of POP! I was such a fan My walls as a young girl with covered
with News paper clippings and such all of the good never the bad.

I had Posters, the glove and watch, folders, Yes ladies I even had the Beat it jacket! I remember saying up money for the book fair once to get a book
that featured him and his home. My mother became more into being a Jehovah witness after her mother passed, she stressed how I was not to idol a man.
Meaning the way I did Micheal.

I remember starring at my favorite poster of him the PYT with the yellow cardigan. He was so fine to me back then..
I still get chills when I hear the song Human nature play.

Micheal I pray for you in the after life and feel at peace that you don't have to hide from people or worry about being judged anymore.
R.I.P to me your will always be more than POP! R&B! You where an amazing Human Being

2 comments:

Yan Tan on June 29, 2009 at 11:21 AM said...

hey hunn just stopping by showing some love on your blog..very interesting...we love it! : )


**YanTan**


come stop by sometime.. ;-p

BeautyGUMBO on June 29, 2009 at 12:33 PM said...

Thanks for the love

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates