Tuesday, May 25, 2010

DuDu Osun Soap Review

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 10:32 AM
Well what a week it has been for me last week, besides trying to fit more water and execise into mylife. I wanted to try something simple to mylife as far a face routine.

After clearly researching I gave the African Black Soap a try. I found this soap very cleansing I use alot of soaps that have oils because of my dry skin. But this soap removes oil, dirt and dead skin, now it made me wonder if some of the products I was using to help my skin was clogging my pores?
Over I reall like the soap for the body I would just use it twice aweek. as far as my face I would do the same as well.
I have dry skin and the DudDu soap on the face really get rid of the makeup as well but can be to drying for my skin type.
Thanks for reading!
Peace!

2 comments:

1xellus1 on May 26, 2010 at 8:37 PM said...

My skin was combination/dry as well as sensitive. I found that the African Black Soap can have a stripping effect. Like it's getting off all those dead layers. It takes some time to adjust once those layers are gone & figure out what works. I love it for the body as well. They say it keeps chicken skin & eczema in check. I have seen improvement w/ both of those conditions & know my skin feels extra soft b/c of it. Thanks for sharing.

BeautyGUMBO on June 12, 2010 at 11:41 AM said...

Im glad you commented I am going to keep trying I have chicken skin! dam it! LOL
Those little freckles/bumps that looks like hair bumps but no hair grows out of them

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates