Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 6:16 AM

After searching high and low for that holy grail called skincare I found it for my face, after a long night of reading and searching among sites. I thought about water my body needs most which is water! I must say its true I am one of the few people who drinks enough water.

So coming across this great site that had products for all our needs, I had to give them a try and ladies I truly must say the band wagon stops here.
Each products gives my skin a drink of water and puts back everything the day has taken out of my skin, The cleanser has a light sent and feel just as pure as the water you cleanse with but only purer. I noticed a instant
change in my texture and a healthy glow.

They H20 sea deprived skincare doesn't have a greasy feel nor does it feel heavy, its great under makeup and alone.
They Have a buy 2 get one free speacial going on at this time be sure to checkout there website ASAP!
Chao!
You can find there products any information my clicking a direct link to there site below.
http://www.h2oplus.com/retail2002/Catalog.aspx
I am currently using the cleanser, day cream, night cream, and eye cream... Each one of them are great...

0 comments:

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates