Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 6:40 AM


I am often asked what do I use to maintain my hyperpigmentation or any spots that may have come from old breakouts over sun exposure.
I didn't want to give out information on the older products I was using because I wasn't seeing great results or either I got breakouts.
For about 3 weeks I have been using another product so far so good, I love how light and non greasy this product is
it goes on clear and smooth. I haven't had the extra breakouts nor have I had any irritations.
It has lighten my most recent spots with no problem. I can see my skin getting more clearer each day, I have seen the 14 day change.
With dedication and to using this products and making sure I use a SPF of 30 or more to help keep further skin damage I feel confident in continue use of this item. I also love that you can buy in bulk, and they stand my there product giving you the return option.
Direct links are listed below


http://www.skinbright.com/

2 comments:

1xellus1 on August 6, 2009 at 4:36 AM said...

thanks so much for sharing. good info. i'm a NUT when it comes to shielding myself from the sun. LOL i go out w/ an umbrella rain or shine. we had a heatwave here, so it's been really helpful. no sense in exposing spots to sun when we're trying to lighten them, right? LOL

BeautyGUMBO on August 6, 2009 at 3:36 PM said...

yes, that is so true and your complexion is light you need to make sure you protect yourself from those rays

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates