Saturday, August 8, 2009

Clean and clear Eye makeup remover

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 9:02 PM

Update I was using the Neutrogena one but wanted to give Clean and clear a try, they both have the same items. But yet still I like the clean and clear one better its not a tingle after removing my makeup it actually doesn't fell like a coating of grease on my lids. So should I switch completely over? And betray the other product, After all there close in price at 2 different stores of course. Walmart is cheaper for Neutrogena where in walgreens its like 7 Bucks! Don't get be spoiled on $5.00 bucks and take it away... That is right I am cheap on basic stuff, I cut corners on everything now I have started back clipping coupons!
Bottom of the line I like this product no bumps, no stinging and no after effect!
Its a go for me!
Chao Ladies

2 comments:

BudgetBride on August 12, 2009 at 8:32 AM said...

I love this stuff!

BeautyGUMBO on August 12, 2009 at 6:20 PM said...

I am loving myself at the moment

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates